Thursday, September 10, 2009

3,000 miles to home...

I've got a pretty good idea of my route home now and I'm not sure there's a straight line in it at all ;)

I'm just outside of Santa Fe, NM now and will head to Denver, CO for a couple of days. From there I'll go check out Salt Lake City, UT before heading down to the Grand Canyon and Scottsdale, AZ.

Here's the rough map:
and a rough schedule:
9/11 - Stop in Denver, CO
9/12-13 - Explore Denver and surrounding areas, meet with the Denver 250 crew.
9/15 - Stop in Salt Lake City, UT
9/16 - Explore SLC
9/19 - Stop at the Grand Canyon
9/20 - Stop in Scottsdale, AZ
9/21-24 - Figure out a route to get to California and hopefully meet sdebaca.
9/24 - Stop in Sequoia National Park or Kings Canyon
9/25 - Stop in Yosemite National Park
9/28 - Arrive back in Sacramento?

1 comment:

  1. Awesome - what a fun trip it has been to watch, and briefly participate in!

    Good luck!

    Woot

    ReplyDelete